Bob has been in and out of the radio game, ending up at WIDL creating his dream radio station. You can hear Bob in the morning from 6 to noon for your morning drive, and occasionally from 8:30 to 9:30 in the morning goofing around with Scotty B and Beka. Radio is the perfect career field for Bob because it combines two of his loves: hearing himself talk and music.
Even though his birth certificate says he’s from Michigan, Bob thinks he’s really from somewhere warmer like Florida or Hawaii. Bob wears shorts and flip flops all the way into December, and hates it when it gets so cold that he has to wear pants and closed toe shoes.
Bob never stops working; when he’s not at the station or being super dad, he’s probably singing at a gig, recording voice overs or running his sound company.
Get to know Bob…
- Favorite Classic Rock Band or Artist’s- Led Zeppelin and Van Halen
- Favorite Song- Nobodys Fault by Led Zeppelin and Cabo Wabo by Van Halen
- Favorite Non Classic Rock Artist or Band- The Sundays and The Cranberries
- If you weren’t in radio, what would you do? Pushing up daisies.
- Best Concert You’ve Seen- Jimmy Buffet
- Band or Artist You Wished You Could Have Seen- The Who (orginal line up) and AC/DC w/ Bon Scott
- Best Movie Soundtrack- Singles
- If you could have any 3 artist’s for dinner who would they be? Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin and Jim Morrisson
- If you could only listen 3 albums for the rest of your life what would they be? Phyiscal Graffiti by Led Zeppelin 5150 by Van Halen Listen Without Prejudice by George Michael
- Band or artist you want to see that you still haven’t seen- Stone Temple Pilots